60% of the 1.21 population of India live in the metros. Going biking for long drives, romantic dates, road-trips or long drives are now possible for those who love the feel of fresh air while on the move. Renting bikes have become affordable and cheap and there are several start-ups that are coming up with new ideas which can help you in renting bikes even for longs trips across India.
Cars could not be as affordable but bikes or two-wheelers can be driven by most and are more manageable in traffic prone areas which most cities are pestered with. Some of the bike rental start-ups which will help you in your needs for a two-wheeler are as below:
- ZipHop – Available in Goa, Bangalore and Mumbai ZipHop also provides their customers with breakdown services besides delivery and pick-up of the bikes.
- Snapbikes – Snapbikes services are available in Pune, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad and Kolkata. They have also branched out hill stations like Dharamsala, Manali, Mount Abu and Nainital. It is also one of the rental services that are recognized by the Indian government.
- Wheelstreet – They provide services in Noida, Bangalore, Delhi and Gurgaon. Wheelstreet is a product from Bashar technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Rent a Bike – Their services are spread throughout Goa including Vasco da Gama, Baga, Arpora, Mapusa, Panjim, Colva, Candolim and Anjuna etc.
- Royal Brothers – They started their services from Bengaluru and have now reached Belgaum, Mysore, Mangalore, Manipal and Udupi.
- RentOnGo – RentOnGo operate in Mysore, Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad. They have a downloadable app and you can get bikes like Triumph, Harley Davidson and KTM Duke.
- Roadpanda – You can reserve bikes online in Bangalore at Roadpanda which is a self-funded venture.
- Wicked Ride – First bike rental services to provide a Harley Davidson for rent. There are many cities where they provide services including Bangalore, Delhi, Manipal, Udaipur, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Hospet, Jaisalmer etc.
- Rentrip – There are different long and short routes you can rent bikes for such as Delhi to Udaipur, Mumbai to Goa etc.
- Rent Set Go – With over 3000 bikes of different models the venture offers services in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Amritsar, Shimla, Manali and many more.
- Drive on Rent – From metro cities to Tier II and Tier III cities. Drive on Rent lets you rent bikes to travel all over India.